Covid-19 Cleaning Safety Policy
Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our employees safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home cleaned and sanitized is essential.
Precautions we are taking:
- We will under no circumstance allow an employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- We have increased the potency of our disinfectant cleaner.
- Cleaning technicians will sanitize hands prior to entering your home.
- They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home.
- Technicians will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- As always, towels and mops are always clean and sanitized daily.
- While in your home we will pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Let us know what you need. Let your technicians know if you would like them to wear gloves or masks while in your home. Call the office with any other requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Corvid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
- Keep your distance. To protect you and your technician, we ask that you try to remain 3-6 feet away from each other.
Furthermore, due to the massive increase in new cleaning requests, we want to assure you that your cleaning spot will not be bumped to accommodate any new clients. Our original clients Pre-Covid-19 are our number one priority, and we thank you for continuing to support us and our team during this inevitable dark period small businesses are about to experience.
We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone’s wellness by being prepared.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Please feel free to reach out to the office (520) 624-0066 if you have any questions or concerns.